So far, I’ve gotten a number of entries for The Classy Geek’s Call for Workspaces Contest, and the submissions look good, so there’s some stiff competition for the top three prizes!
That doesn’t mean the contest is all sewn up though – there’s still a week left to send in your entries, so make sure you enter today! Submissions close on July 31st, and winners will be announced the following week after judging!
A few people have said “but my workspace isn’t fancy!” – don’t worry about that! It’s not about having a workspace with expensive gear, widescreen monitors, or lots of fancy Ray Ban outlet gadgets or lighting; it’s about seeing where you work or play!
Here’s how to enter:
- Snap a photo (or a few photos) of your computer setup!
- Like The Classy Geek on Facebook (assuming you’re on Facebook, that is!)
- E-mail those photos (compress, zip, or upload them somewhere if they’re huge) and your name at Facebook to me at alanhenry -at- theclassygeek -dot- com!
- Profit! (Seriously, there’s nothing else you need to do!)
See how this works? A simple and easy way to enter, and a simple and easy way to stay up to speed on new posts from The Classy Geek! And don’t think that liking us on Facebook is just a promo – those of you who like us on Facebook will be treated to special giveaways and events in the future.
- 3rd Runner Up: HP USB Gift Pack, including 1GB USB Flash Drive, Retractable USB-to-Mini USB Cable, 4-in-1 Card Reader, and Mini USB Mouse!
- 2nd Runner Up: Iron Man and War Machine GelaSkin for the iPod Touch or iPhone!
- Grand Prize Winner: The iMojito iPhone Wallet from Malcolm Fontier (works with other phones too!)
If you haven’t sent in a few photos, send them in today!